- Aushadhi is the owner/ proprietor of the Website.
- The information on the Website (including but not limited to video consult, live chat, e-mails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Nothing on the Website should be … Read More
- No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on the Website shall be taken or begun without first consulting a physician or other healthcare provider.
- Information or advice provided on the Website by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from the Website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between You and any professional providing information or advice through the Website.
Website is not intended to be used to:
- Treat or give diagnosis of a medical emergency or medical condition.
- Advise or resolve medical issues which are outside the scope of what has been specifically agreed.
- User absolves professionals, engaged and / or contracted by Aushadhi who offer services through the Website, from any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained using online video consultation or any form of communication.
- Aushadhi does not regularly review the posts on the Website and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of Aushadhi, its officers, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers, consultants or affiliates. Aushadhi assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the said posts.
- Aushadhi is solely entitled to the trade marks, names, logos and service marks, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights including but not limited to the software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein (collectively, the “Content”). Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use Content without the prior written permission of Aushadhi. Any other material displayed on the Website … Read More
- Aushadhi makes no claim that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction. The access to Website and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If You access the Website from outside India, You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The Content is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The information on the Website may become outdated and efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the Content updated. The information and materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis.
- User shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to the User’s medical history).
- No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of Aushadhi that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free from error.
- Aushadhi shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss) suffered by You on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to You, any action or lack of action by User and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to the User.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, compensate and hold Aushadhi, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, User’s violation of these terms and conditions or any claims based upon the User’s posts/submissions on the Website.
- Aushadhi shall not be liable to indemnify the User under any event.
For damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement), if any, the liability of Aushadhi shall not exceed the lesser of:
- i) The fees paid, if any, to Aushadhi for the information or service provided on this Website;
- ii) INR 200 (Indian Rupees Two Hundred).
- If any dispute, difference, claim or question, shall at any time, arises between Aushadhi and You, in relation to the use of the Website (in any manner whatsoever) such dispute, difference, claim or question shall be referred to arbitration. Aushadhi and You shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be [Kolkata, West Bengal] and the proceedings shall be in the English language.
- User warrants that he/ she has completed eighteen (18) years of age as on date of this agreement and has fully read and understood these terms and conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting, inter-alia, from mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health problem.